Thursday, July 24, 2014

MOUSTACHE

Yet another post about my life and work.

Recently, I've had to maintain a lot of beard for some television work, and this beard opened up a new opportunity for my friends.

My oldest and best friend, Ariel, began making moustache wax. You can buy some here.

As you may notice, I was hired to make some tutorial pictures and given carte blanche about the content.

This was her first mistake.

On that page are the approved pictures. What now follows is the full tutorial as I created with the assistance of the photography and ideas of my roommates.

STEP #1: ACQUIRE MOUSTACHE WAX


STEP #2: OPEN THE CONTAINER IN A MANLY FASHION


STEP #3: PINCH OFF A BIT OF WAX


STEP #4: RUB IT INTO YOUR FACE


STEP #5: MAKE IT SYMMETRICAL, NO ONE LIKES A SKEWED MOUSTACHE


STEP #6: ENJOY YOUR CLASSY NEW MOUSTACHE


STEP #7: POSE!






Reminder: I am a professional model. God help those that hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment